| Frequently Asked Questions
How long do the LEDS last?
- The LEDS are supposed to last 3000 to 6000 hours, which can
end up being a very long time as long as your interior lights
aren't on 24 hours a day.
How do I know if your LEDS will work with my car?
- Our LEDS lights are designed to fit 194, 2822, 906 ,158, 168,
12256, 12961, 6418, 3022, 4211, and most 31mm fuse style bulbs
as well. If you are not sure about a light e-mail us a picture
of your setup and we'll be happy to make a kit for you no matter
what kind of car you have.
Why are your LEDs better than stock bulbs?
- Our LED dome lights and products have many advantages. They
are shock & vibration resistant, long life, low heat generation,
instant ON/OFF, and different colors are always a plus!
Are the LED dome lights brighter than normal bulbs?
- No, they are not as bright as normal bulbs, but are very close
to being just as bright. In a way they are brighter but since
they have color it takes away from the brightness level.
How long do they take to install?
- It takes about an hour to install a whole Volkswagen Kit.
What kind of warranty is there?
- We make sure your lights work and if there are any problems
we will resolve them
How do you ship?
- We ship the lights via USPS once we have finished making them.
Making the lights can take anywhere from 1 to 4 days depending
on business levels.
Does a "kit" come with one light or two?
Different Bulb Types: